Mendeley is a free reference management tool and academic social network that can help you organise your research, collaborate with others online and discover the latest publications in your field. As part of a collaborative project between The University of Manchester Library and Mendeley, the Library is providing access to the Mendeley Premium product to all University of Manchester researchers and students.
Anyone signing up to use Mendeley during 2014, and any existing users who upgrade during this period, will have access to the enhanced features:
· 5GB of personal storage space (rather than the standard 2GB).· Creation of unlimited groups for social networking and collaboration (rather than the standard 1 group)
· Group team plan of 25 members (rather than the standard 3 members)
· Plus advanced features such as Mendeley Suggest
The Library will be providing ongoing support and training so whether you are new to Mendeley or an existing user who wants to explore the enhanced features of the Premium version, you can sign up to our sessions or contact us for further support.
The sessions will all take place in the Teaching Suite (Blue 4) of the Main Library at the following times:
· Thursday 8 May, 10am – 12pm
· Wednesday 14 May, 2-4pm
· Wednesday 21 May, 2-4pm
· Friday 30 May, 10am – 12pm
Book your place: Library Mendeley Training Sessions
For enquiries contact: Library Mendeley Support
Further information on Mendeley, and details of how to access Mendeley Premium, can be found the Library Website:
Anyone signing up, or upgrading, to Mendeley Premium will be invited to submit comments and feedback to support ongoing product enhancements.